WHAT HAVE WE AGREED TO DO?
We need to collectively:
- determine the scope of this project
- create a charter for all teams to utilize
- decide on goals for the project
- discuss what data we will be collecting
- discuss what reports we will be using
- draft an action plan for all teams to use to forge ahead across the state
- meet each other face to face to and talk about the amazing work we are doing!
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Join the Expert Team and lend your voice to the process- register here
THINGS TO KNOW
There are conference calls scheduled to assist us all in achieving the bullet points above. Be sure to add them to your calendars!
Tuesday, April 12 at 1200 - COMPLETED
- What are we doing on this call? What am I saying? Am I really an expert? How will these calls work? - those questions and more answered on this introductory call! To get you started, click here for an article to review prior to the call
Tuesday, May 3 at 1200 - COMPLETED
- Discuss scope, goals and outcomes of project. Begin creation of the charter
Tuesday, May 24 at 1200
- Approve the charter and discuss what reports will be generated
Tuesday, June 14 at 1200
- Approve reports to be utilized and discuss data to be collected
Tuesday, July 12 at 1200
- Approve data collection and discuss pre-work
Thursday, August 4 - 9:30 - 3:30
- Face to face meeting at the McKimmon Center - details TBA!